Froyo eta?

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
i wish they would just release it, i am thinking of leaving ATT because they are so slow releasing updates and their network gets more worse everyday.

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, with every new app that comes out that requires 2.2, I get more and more impatient...

do like a lot of other ppl and root your phone so you can have anything at anytime without having to wait for at&t. Plus at&t is going handcuff the software anyway so imo you're better off putting the rom on that works for you. Do you want apps to save to sd card? do you want wireless tethering or mifi? well at&t will probably take away these froyo perks because they want you to pay for those things

Sent from my CM6.1 Aria using Tapatalk

Hong3103

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
do like a lot of other ppl and root your phone so you can have anything at anytime without having to wait for at&t. Plus at&t is going handcuff the software anyway so imo you're better off putting the rom on that works for you. Do you want apps to save to sd card? do you want wireless tethering or mifi? well at&t will probably take away these froyo perks because they want you to pay for those things

Sent from my CM6.1 Aria using Tapatalk

+100. I got tired of waiting on AT&T to release Group for our phone so I rooted and haven't looked back.

Unrvked makes it incredibly easy to root the Aria.

Sent from my Liberated Aria using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt