1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default swiftkey vs htc keyboard

Which do you prefer and why?

i currently can't decide if i like the auto predict. it says its helping me be more efficient but that doesn't always correlate to faster typing

Personally I prefer SwiftKey.

I use this on my captivate and i have the trial on the aria for my wife. She seems to like it better too.

I have disabled the auto correction options as it always selected the wrong word.

Once you have sent so many messages or type out so many things SwiftKey seems to predict very well what you are going to say and allows me to actually save time.

Email today said, "We're closing sign-up to SwiftKey VIP soon."
    Beta Registration is still open:
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM6 2.2.1

I love the Gingerbread Keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by maevro View Post
    I love the Gingerbread Keyboard.
    I'm all in for the gingerbread keyboard... but will have to wait until Google and Sprint decides on when to make it public for us.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM6 2.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by rushrl View Post
    I'm all in for the gingerbread keyboard... but will have to wait until Google and Sprint decides on when to make it public for us.
    As long as your phone is rooted and youre not running HTC Sense you can install it. I can post the file and install it through something like ROM Manager.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I absolutely love being able to just speak my message and the phone types it out!!! Talk about a time saver!!

As of right now, you can still sign up for the new SwiftKey Keyboard Beta Program at .

This new beta details are confidential to beta testers. Sign up if you can still get in.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

Only used the stock keyboard once or twice, its SwiftKey for me.

Better Keyboard is my favorite keyboard after trying all of them.