1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Exchange Mail

I am using OS 2.1. Have been using the default mail for exchange for the last 3 months. All of a sudden the mail will not sync. First time I deleted the account and reconfigured. It worked for several days then stopped again. I don't think its my work because my Ipod touch still receives mail. My work is using outlook 2007. Has anybody else had this issue, any fixes?

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ROM
    vivo_wwe_2.30.405.1

Quote Originally Posted by laddcapt View Post
    I am using OS 2.1. Have been using the default mail for exchange for the last 3 months. All of a sudden the mail will not sync. First time I deleted the account and reconfigured. It worked for several days then stopped again. I don't think its my work because my Ipod touch still receives mail. My work is using outlook 2007. Has anybody else had this issue, any fixes?
    You could go into Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Email and trying 'Clear Data' and 'Clear Cache'.

Regards,

Tom
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks tpbklake, but unfortunately when I deleted the account this time it will not take the settings that I had been using. I cannot set up the account.

Global Posts
    1,596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Teamhacksung's ICS

Sounds like a problem with the Email and not the phone. Is there a way to reconfirm the settings you should be using? They may have changed something without your knowledge.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ls377 View Post
    Sounds like a problem with the Email and not the phone. Is there a way to reconfirm the settings you should be using? They may have changed something without your knowledge.
    Is377 you could be right my IT dept could of changed settings and normally would not let anybody know. But my Ipod touch is still getting mail through sync with the same settings I was using on my Aria.

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ROM
    vivo_wwe_2.30.405.1

Quote Originally Posted by laddcapt View Post
    Is377 you could be right my IT dept could of changed settings and normally would not let anybody know. But my Ipod touch is still getting mail through sync with the same settings I was using on my Aria.
    Try setting the account up again and make sure that you are entering the password correctly. Exchange passwords are case sensitive.

Short of that I suggest you take your phone to IT and see if they can get it setup.

Do you have an HTC?

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk. Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!