So I was able to root my Aria using my Mac with Unrevoked.
    Now, though, I am looking to UNroot.

Can't find anything for a mac.
    Please help?
    12-06-2010 11:35 PM
    So I was able to root my Aria using my Mac with Unrevoked.
    Now, though, I am looking to UNroot.

Can't find anything for a mac.
    Please help?
    Why are you wanting to unroot? Whatever the reason, refer to this link Method for 100% factory restore, unrooted. - xda-developers
    12-10-2010 03:01 PM
    I'm using a mac (osx)..what should i do when it says run?
    And I'm wanting to unroot because I just don't use any of the root features and rather not have my phone rooted.
    12-12-2010 10:24 AM
    This is beyond my expertise. I have never unrooted or attempted to unroot my phone. I found that thread just incase I needed to unroot for repairs. I would just use a friend's PC running windows and just follow that thread.
    12-13-2010 03:32 AM
    To unroot the Aria, hold down both the volume up and volume down buttons and press the power button. You'll get to a menu that has a "factory reset" option.
    01-04-2011 03:53 PM
    To unroot the Aria, hold down both the volume up and volume down buttons and press the power button. You'll get to a menu that has a "factory reset" option.
    This just wipes your data. Your phone is still rooted (especially since you would have clockwork installed).

If you install a custom ROM and wipe data, it doesn't even replace the ROM. You just go back to the activation screen for that ROM.
    01-04-2011 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD