1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to Unlock Aria phone

Can some one let me know how to unlock HTC Aria phone for AT&T. I called AT&T and they said it cannot be unlocked.

What are you trying to do with it being unlocked?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am traveling out of country. So want to get it unlocked so that I can use it with a different carrier in that country.

Is the aria out of contract?

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

No it is in contract with AT&T.

Att, and no carrier for that matter, will give you the unlock codes for a phone thats under contract. You can go through a third party by search google for it. Or, if you habe a different att phone lying around somewhere, take it to an att store and have them put that phone on your number and take the aria off. Wait a day or two and call up att customer service and explain your going over seas. The phone is no longer bound by a contract and they SHOULD give you the unlock codes

If all else fails, try contacting htc and see what they say

Global Posts
    1,596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Teamhacksung's ICS

The phone isn't bound by the contract, the service is. Even switching phones and calling them up won't get them to unlock it. I heard of people having this same issue, and AT&T saying it isn't unlockable yet (ridiculous, since the boot screen says "world phone" on it).

I would try calling AT&T up and when they say no, point this out. If that doesn't work, try talking to their supervisor. If you sound really pissed off about it, they may cave and give it to you. If this doesn't work, you can try one of the unlocking services. It'll cost some money, but not too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ls377 View Post
    The phone isn't bound by the contract, the service is. Even switching phones and calling them up won't get them to unlock it. I heard of people having this same issue, and AT&T saying it isn't unlockable yet (ridiculous, since the boot screen says "world phone" on it).

I would try calling AT&T up and when they say no, point this out. If that doesn't work, try talking to their supervisor. If you sound really pissed off about it, they may cave and give it to you. If this doesn't work, you can try one of the unlocking services. It'll cost some money, but not too much.

Correct the phone itself is not under a contract, but if the company sees you are using the phone that is bounc to a number that is on contract, same thing. All other phones you have to take the phone off of the account so when customer service looks up the IMEI it comes up as " NOT IN CONTRACT"

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default HI!!!!

There are many methods for unlocking mobile phones, but codes are best one, because it is easy and safe also,
    you can get the unlock code for your HTC aria model mobile, through this site
    It has the easy instructions and new methods for unlocking mobile phones.......
    Thanked by:

In the field of telecommunications, cordless phones became a top pick for consumers since its handy and it only consumes a small space for placement. Its features are almost the same with mobile phones except that its much bigger. Cordless phones are good choice especially when used at home.

Call ATT after hours and tell them I'd reason for wanting to unlock the phone. They should give u the code as well as the instructions. That's how I got my bb unlocked.

P.s. my phone was in contract....in fact I had just gotten it that week I believe.

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk

You can call a representative from aria phone services that can solve your problem as how to unlock the phone. Majority of small scaled businesses find that phone plays a big part in the success of the company. This is because without a phone it is very difficult to communicate with their existing and prospective client. Aria phone system is the best phone system that can be used to increase the sales of any business.

Default Unlock Aria phone

Hi,
    Its always possible to unlock your phone through network.I Think AT&T might have said that it is impossible because they always prefer to use their network.you don't worry.you can get the unlock codes through online providers.i got the unlock code for HTC desire at . here you can get the code easily.....

All the best.