Favorite Launcher

bcarruth62

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for some feedback from Aria users on which launcher they use. Right now I am trying to decide between ADW, Launcher Pro and Go Launcher EX. Which one do you use and why? Thanks for the help.

dandrumheller

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure my input will mean a whole lot, as I am rooted, running CM7 nightlies, and overclocking. But here it is...

I am currently using ADW EX (the pay version). I runs more smoothly at a given clock setting than the free ADW version, plus adds some nice additional animations. I like the options for ADW's dockbar better than LP or Go. LP and Go do offer folders in the app drawer I think, which I would like to have...but I get by with ADWs multi-screen setup.

Really it comes down to how you want to set things up, and what works for you...I suggest giving each one a try for a few days, then deciding - all your choices are free, so give them all a shot.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big fan of ADW. I used the free version and EX on my Aria, and it was the only way I could get my screen just the way I wanted it. LP is good too, never tried Go.

JudgeMAN#AC

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I am not that big of a fan of ADW..It always FC on me at least 5 times a day, especially when I wanted to use my phone too. I am currently using GO Launcher EX and I love it so far. Havent tried LP