Can't update my Aria?

bwzman

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I've been pretty frustrated with my Aria lately...I never received the notification on the Froyo update so I'm a few months late trying to update it, and now...I can't figure out how!

The first thing I did when I heard about the update is go to the Settings > AT&T Software Update and I pressed Check for updates. It says it's checking for updates and then says Error - Server Unavailable. I have a WiFi and 3G connection so that's a little odd.

The next thing I tried was going to the HTC support site and downloading it so I can update through HTC Sync, but when I press the link to the .exe file, it simply takes me to the original HTC support site ("choose your product"). Then, when I choose Aria and search in the download tab...it's not listed as a download! What's going on?? (Does this link work for anyone else? http://member.america.htc.com/download/RomCode/HTC_aria/HTC_Aria_for_ATT_Android_2.2_ROM_Update.exe)

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and I've looked but I've found no one with this problem.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh I see...weird, me too. Maybe someone still has the download and can toss it up for you. HTC definitely needs to fix that.

Phyrkrakr

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the update downloaded, but I'm not sure the best way to make it available. It's 157 MB so it's a bit hefty to attach to an email, anybody have a suggestion?

Rafael Morales

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for this file and I will appreciate if you send it to me using the service wetranfer.com. Thanks in advance for your help. I am not sure how to contact you directly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173