1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default out coming calls

Hi ppl i just got my cha cha from couple weeks ago but i noticed that if im calling anyone from my contacts i can't see if he or she got a waiting call is this just a normal thing cause when i get back and use my old nokia phone i see if any of my contacts got a waiting call can any one here advice thanks in advance

Say again cause I did not understand what your are trying to say.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: out coming calls

Ok sorry for my bad english but i'm trying hard anyway i was saying that when i call any contact i can't know if i'm in a waiting call or not nothing appear on my screen mmmm u don't get take a nokia phone for an example when u call anyone from it u get a screen says if this number already having anthoer call and u r in a waiting status thats what i mean in cha cha i can't know if the number who i call is in a wait call or not thanks in advance

I have never had any phone which notified me if I was a "waiting call". Even a Nokia (but that was many years ago).
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

No there is a nokia phone 6300 which got this option
    Okay we now got smart phones not nokia my Q is there any app or a settings in cha cha to get the call waiting for the contacts i call from my smart phone thanks for ur much caring
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Are you referring to one of the Options During a Call features described at the bottom of page17 and the top of 18?

nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_6300_UG_en.pdf

Some of the listed features are network/carrier dependent .
    Thanked by:
    mhany