Not a bad little device

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
They could of at least matched specs with Moto X. 1gb RAM, 5MP cam, 8gb storage and a smaller battery. So unless it had a better build quality and is same or lesser priced I will be scratching my head in confusion.

It does have one point in it's favor a removable battery I can't deny that is great.

Michael Fries

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Have just got this cell from Boost Mobile, and have ran every gambit I can think of to obtain root. Bootloader is unlocked, S-Off. I STILL can not get it to flash into recovery without the triangle red exclamation. Have also tried every manual way I know to install and update the SU binaries. I run the various superuser or super su .apk's from both internal storage and sd card which seem to install, but when running it still does not root worth a dang. The whole point to rooting is that it has a meager 1 gig internal storage. I WANT to slap link2sd on this badly and link new app downloads straight to the sd card, but can't do that without root. Android SDK, and SuperOneClick are not getting through to this device either. I have all the dev options I need on and HTC Sync Manager works just fine. I just CAN'T crack this root problem!! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I've never been this challanged on rooting a device LOL. Thanks in advance!!

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Turn fast boot off. Then try recovery mode.

I know you cant enter safe mode (using button combo) when fast boot is enabled. May be the same for recovery mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc