Why can't I hear anyone on my speaker phone or with head phones on my HTC Desire 510?

MeowWow72

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I can't hear anyone on speaker phone or with head phones on my HTC Desire 510

I've tried looking it up and everyone seems to have the exact opposite problem with their desire, that they can't hear anyone unless they're on speaker phone or have headphones on, so I can't find a solution. Has anyone else heard of this and knows how to fix it? thank you very much

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't hear anyone on speaker phone or with head phones on my HTC Desire 510

Welcome to Android Central! Can you hear them on the phone's earpiece speaker?

MeowWow72

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't hear anyone on speaker phone or with head phones on my HTC Desire 510

Yeah, I can hear them just fine, but they can't seem to hear me at all

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so you can't hear anyone using headphones or speakerphone, but you can hear them if you have the phone up against your ear, correct? But they can't hear you? Can they hear you if you're on speakerphone or headset?

MeowWow72

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

No, the problem is, they can't hear me on speaker phone. I can hear everything just fine, and when I have it in a normal call against my ear, I can hear them and they can hear me, but if I plug in headphones or press speaker, they can no longer hear me

Posted via the Android Central App