How can I get my puk code for my HTC Desire 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: i want my puk code for my htc desire 510

Welcome to Android Central! PUK codes are specific to the SIM card and the carrier. Have you asked your carrier?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Who gave you 7? I doubt anyone here did. Did you speak with your carrier?

LisaGC

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Who gave you 7? I doubt anyone here did. Did you speak with your carrier?

Hi. New here. This is my very first post so if I'm doing it wrong, plz correct me but don't humiliate me.

Thank you.

PUK#
Oddly enough I had this same question a few hrs ago. Don't know why I took battery cover off phone but I also took out SIM card and once I did I saw the 8 #'s.. Took a chance and yeah, it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

LisaGC

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Oh boy, I'm going to need to go read up on how to use this site because I just was clicking on the triangle with the! Inside of it to see if it would tell me what it means and I have a feeling it means something that isn't good and so I clicked on it quite a few times if it's a negative thing I'm sorry I apologize

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! No worries. The triangle with the exclamation point is to report a post to the Moderators, in order to alert them of some kind of inappropriate or illegal discussion. It doesn't actually send the report through unless you hit the Send Report button on the next page.

Heather 77

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi. New here. This is my very first post so if I'm doing it wrong, plz correct me but don't humiliate me.

Thank you.

PUK#
Oddly enough I had this same question a few hrs ago. Don't know why I took battery cover off phone but I also took out SIM card and once I did I saw the 8 #'s.. Took a chance and yeah, it worked.

Where did you find the 8 numbers exactly

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: i want my puk code for my htc desire 510

As stated above you can find the PUK code in the original frame that came with your SIM card. If you have lost it you need to contact your carrier for assistance.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.