Can't send or receive phone calls

LisaGC

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Pretty sure I've messed up my phone good this time. I get bored and just have to go dissecting in my settings.

I went into mobile data. I clicked on AVN? I don't remember exactly, a list of things I know nothing about came up, boring, I hit the back button and something disappeared and a box popped up asking me to put in the APN? I remember it was something like "ndo"...? I put that in and it didn't say it was wrong so I backed out but I haven't been able to use mobile data since then, 4 days ago.
OR maybe it was on the setting "MORE" under "MOBILE DATA"....either way you can see my dilemma.

Okay so it didn't seem to matter much because it didn't stop me from doing my usual thing on my phone.

But then yesterday, bored again, I started going thru settings (I know, ok, I know) and I'm looking thru storage trying to figure out what half that crap is in there because I would love to just delete it all. I ran into something I'd never seen before "DIAXIN". I believe it was called.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself..is this too long?? Or should I keep going and tell you what dumbazz thing I did next?

Shouldn't "TALK BACK" be "ON" in "ACCESSIBILITY?"

Also: can I post screen shots in here if I need to?

Oh and it took me about 30 minutes to post this because my keyboard seems to be jacked up too.

Sorry about the length of this post and this problem. These problems.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
APN settings are important for the phone to connect with your wireless carrier's network. If you change something in the APN settings, you can mess up your connectivity. Go back to the APN settings and make sure they're correct for your carrier. See this article: What is an APN, and how do I change it? | Android Central. To find your correct APN settings for your carrier, do a Google search for "[your carrier] APN settings."

TalkBack is Google's screen-reader function. It should be off, unless you're visually impaired. If it's on, it can be tricky to navigate the phone if you don't know the special gestures. Review this page: https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6283677?hl=en

Here's how to post screenshots: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

We'd need more details about how your keyboard is jacked before we can help you with that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes