There is a floating white icon on my homescreen that I cannot delete?

Kabzily

May 19, 2017
Visit site
I have an HTC 526, And this weird floating icon is on my home screen and I cannot get it to leave. It has a white circle with a gray and darker gray circle around it and when you open it it has like this menu? I have looked everywhere in my settings for maybe an accessibility thing but I have not found anything?
Thanks!

Kabzily

May 19, 2017
Visit site
The menu shows like car and calendar and stuff that comes on the phone already. It has also this active rain falling screen when its opened? I have not downloaded anything new lately. Ive had everything downloaded thats been on here. Whats call recorder?

helptam

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to point out after I've had this same problem twice now with different icons stuck on my screen I can't remove. It is not related to a newly installed app. It isn't related to one specific app. In fact it is due to a screen overlay or the fact that you have something set under accessibility under your drop down screen in settings. You go through these permissions and you will find that this little Annoying whatever you've got on your screen at the moment will go away. I see a lot of people to find that if they touch the icon it freezes their screen up. Again people, it's under accessibility then going to accessibility and just either turn on and turn off everything that you have recently set