My HTC Desire 626 won't turn on. What do I do?

A

AC Question

my htc desire 626.wont turn on. what do i do?????

i was charging my phone. i was having some problems with my phone, and i reported it to the htc, then a notif popped up saying the thing should be updated for it to run, i keep pressing the "back" button and then it came back again and i accidentally pressed the "update" button and it turned off. the led light for charging is stilll on even if its not connected to the charger anymore

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my htc desire 626.wont turn on. what do i do?????

Welcome to Android Central! Could you clarify? What were the problems that you reported to HTC? Was the update notification regarding a system update? After you accepted the update accidentally, did it give you any indication that it was downloading or installing a system update? Did it try to reboot?

obey_shantik

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Could you clarify? What were the problems that you reported to HTC? Was the update notification regarding a system update? After you accepted the update accidentally, did it give you any indication that it was downloading or installing a system update? Did it try to reboot?
My HTC Won't Come On The Notification Light Stays On And The Screen Is Balck Out . When I Tried To Take Out The Battery I Had A Hard Time Plus It Said Not To Take The Battery Out To Avoid Damage . I NEED HELP ASAP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

My HTC Won't Come On The Notification Light Stays On And The Screen Is Balck Out . When I Tried To Take Out The Battery I Had A Hard Time Plus It Said Not To Take The Battery Out To Avoid Damage . I NEED HELP ASAP

Are you the person who posted the original question in this thread?

Howard McCallum

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: My HTC Desire Sense will only switch on when plugged in to the mains.

My HTC Desire Sense will only switch on when it is plugged in to the mains. The battery is charged up. It will run ok for a while after it has switched on, but then switches itself off for no reason.

taeya

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
when i was on my new phone i just got thursday (02-11-16) from walmart family mobile department. a pop up that comes with the HTC DESIRE 626 update system told me to press ok to do something with the phones updating . it poped up a couple times before but i never pressed ok. but i accidnetally pressed ok this time and when i did. My phone turned off then the green android poped up in the middle with a green line thats loading under it. when it loaded all the way the phone shut off again then instead of the white screen saying htc with black letters ..the screen was black and the htc letters were white.......AND my battery was on 66 percent .but this happened around 9:00am (2-16-16) and still hasnt worked . i didnt do anything but HTC updated my phone and it never turned bac on.

zstriker

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site

With the power off, press down and hold the volume up and down button with the power button for approximately 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, release all of the buttons. After the release the charging logic should be reset. Then charge your phone to 100% using your wall charger.

Abdull Muizz

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

With the power off, press down and hold the volume up and down button with the power button for approximately 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, release all of the buttons. After the release the charging logic should be reset. Then charge your phone to 100% using your wall charger.
thank you do much I just saved my phone. This is very useful tip

Mark Broderick1

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site

I'm having a problem charging my phone. Can anyone help?I tried the volume and power key reboot but it just brings me to an option reboot screen.

kelly_m

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site

Ihave already done this and my phone still won't turn back on it's been like that since yesterday afternoon, i was using it in the morning is there anything else i could try before i launch it out the window