Why is my rear camera and flash not working on my HTC Desire 626g+?

A

AC Question

why is my rear camera and flash not working of htc desire 626g+?

I just brought my phone 3 months back and now the problem is the rear camera and flash not working.while the front cam works well.while opening the camera app it doesn't show sign to change cam i.e.from front cam to rear cam.
Moreover when I tried to clear cache from settings>apps, it doesn't show the camera app.
how can I tackle this situation, please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is my rear camera and flash not working of htc desire 626g+?

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Geetha Nandan

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

This is Nandan. I am also facing the same problem. its not showing the switching icon between cameras as well flash light also not working. I hope you already found a solution for this if you have any solution please share with me :)

Thanks in advance,
Nandan.

Hica123

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

This is Nandan. I am also facing the same problem. its not showing the switching icon between cameras as well flash light also not working. I hope you already found a solution for this if you have any solution please share with me :)

Thanks in advance,
Nandan.

How did you solve your problem?
I have the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo