Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skyway
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Really looking forward to this device. Anyone have any release dates/new info regarding the 816?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Offends_U View Post
    Really looking forward to this device. Anyone have any release dates/new info regarding the 816?
    i am also really looking forward to this one over the m8
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoceanz View Post
    i am also really looking forward to this one over the m8
    HTC Desire 816 Dual Sim Black 5 5" Quad Core 1 6 GHz 13MP Android Phone by FedEx | eBay

    Can be yours for a measly $404.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoceanz View Post
    i am also really looking forward to this one over the m8
    Definitely will be cheaper, but nowhere near as good as the m8. I can guarantee you that camera won't be as good either.

    It will still probably be a great phone, just not m8 great

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Offends_U View Post
    I wouldn't buy from eBay for warranty and return reasons.



    HTC Desire 816 Camera Photos and Video Sample - Gadgets To Use


    camera looks good: m8 is definitely sharper, but I like the colors reproductions on desire 816 much more. It's brighter and more vibrant.

    below photos are from: HTC Desire 816 Review | Android Authority
    HTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0004_layer-12.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0000_layer-16.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0001_layer-15.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0002_layer-14.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0003_layer-13.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0005_layer-11.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0006_layer-10.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0008_layer-8.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0009_layer-7.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0010_layer-6.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0011_layer-5.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0012_layer-4.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0013_layer-3.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0014_layer-2.jpgHTC Desire 816: Any new info?-desire816_0015_layer-1.jpg
  6. #6  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoceanz View Post
    I wouldn't buy from eBay for warranty and return reasons.

    camera looks good: m8 is definitely sharper, but I like the colors reproductions on desire 816 much more. It's brighter and more vibrant.
    HTC Desire 816 Review | Android Authority

    HTC Desire 816 Camera Photos and Video Sample - Gadgets To Use
    720p screen and no lte are deal breakers for me, however that still looks like a good phone. Picture samples look good, surprised to see the ffc is the 5mp from the m8. Very cool, definitely a good option for those who don't want to spend the money on the m8.

    Posted via Android Central App
    jackoceanz likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyway View Post
    720p screen and no lte are deal breakers for me, however that still looks like a good phone. Picture samples look good, surprised to see the ffc is the 5mp from the m8. Very cool, definitely a good option for those who don't want to spend the money on the m8.

    Posted via Android Central App
    bummer no LTE that sux I was really banking on this phone... fail htc fail...
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoceanz View Post
    bummer no LTE that sux I was really banking on this phone... fail htc fail...
    It has LTE, but I think the China freq is different than everywhere else.

    eBay has those Square Trade 1 year warranties with electronics for $30.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Offends_U View Post
    It has LTE, but I think the China freq is different than everywhere else.

    eBay has those Square Trade 1 year warranties with electronics for $30.
    are you getting it?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: HTC Desire 816: Any new info?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoceanz View Post
    are you getting it?
    Nope, found it too late. Blew my money on another Windows Phone.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 12:08 AM
  2. factory hard reset after you download kit kat so you want have any issues
    By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 08:49 AM
  3. New version of a famous strategy FREE game
    By Philroussel in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:01 AM
  4. [FREE][NEW] Brick Run
    By flat room in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:01 AM
  5. Any news on when Verizon Galaxy Note 2 will get KitKat OTA update?
    By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions