Desire 816 Touchscreen + Rear camera issue - Help pls!

The issue(s) can be:

• Total voters

madhushankarox

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a HTC Desire 816 which is running Android 4.4.2 and having some issues with the touch and the camera.

The main issue is some places of the touch screen is not responsive or it needs to tap couple of times to detect the touch. As you can see (following image) the center of the touchscreen having some issues.

1437304926158.jpg

Next issue is the rear camera. It's completely dead sometimes and if I hit the camera section with my finger, it's working sometimes.
However the image quality is very low seems like it has a stucked lens or something? Front camera works fine and shoots good photos.

Other issue is with the flasher flasher works fine when I take photos with the rear camera when it works. However, any of flashlight applications were NOT able to power it up unless the camera.

Someone have tried to open this phone to remove a stucked SIM card and have damaged the logic board as you can see below.

logic_board.jpg logic_board_2.jpg

However, all the parts, sensors, mics, speakers close to this section is working fine (front camera, microphone, led, proximity sensor, light sensor, earphone jack). Any ideas about damaged section? will it causing above issues? Please help me guys...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34