Why is my phone in a looping startup?

Raven Whiskey

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
My phone is an HTC Desire 601, less common than the 602 or 606 which is the normal HTC. About 12 hours ago, after downloading a decently sized game from the app store, my phone began periodically freezing whenever I attempted to do anything on my phone. The only thing that had noticeably changed was that I had gotten a low memory notification that I ignored. Nearly an hour later I was looking up a recipe when my phone froze and wouldn't unfreeze, so I removed the battery and it's been in a constant loop of starting up since. It doesn't start up when I put the battery back in so I ruled out a sticky power button. The only thing it does is it lights up white with the green "HTC" logo and underneath it says "powered by android". After a few minutes it will go black, but not off as I can see the back light. It then goes completely dark and the vibrates, signaling another restart. My phone play an important aspect of my life and I really need help.

subraya

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
My phone is an HTC Desire 601, less common than the 602 or 606 which is the normal HTC. About 12 hours ago, after downloading a decently sized game from the app store, my phone began periodically freezing whenever I attempted to do anything on my phone. The only thing that had noticeably changed was that I had gotten a low memory notification that I ignored. Nearly an hour later I was looking up a recipe when my phone froze and wouldn't unfreeze, so I removed the battery and it's been in a constant loop of starting up since. It doesn't start up when I put the battery back in so I ruled out a sticky power button. The only thing it does is it lights up white with the green "HTC" logo and underneath it says "powered by android". After a few minutes it will go black, but not off as I can see the back light. It then goes completely dark and the vibrates, signaling another restart. My phone play an important aspect of my life and I really need help.
Always keep a track of your internal storage space in the phone. Even though the OS has already occupied some internal space it needs more space for smooth operation. If it doesn't apps start Not Responding and you'll get constant notifications of applications not responding. Always transfer files from internal to external if the space in the internal gone down. OS needs the space to breath.