instagram does not take videos on a htc desire c

Elliot Hale

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the latest update for instagram on my htc desire c, and it says that i can take videos. When ithere is noption for me to take anything other than a photo, or use a photo from my albums. Is there any way I can get the video option to work?

hunter2701

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the same phone...and the same problem. I have updated it about 3 times again and ever deleted and reinstalled instigram but still all I can do is view videos and not take them? Could someone please provide us with some infomation on this matter as I am most confused.
Cheers x

Ricky Flores

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the EVO 3D and the same issue. Read the release notes on Instagram in the play store. Video recording is only supported on devices running the latest Android firmware. Older phones should be supported any day now.

ellakate1999

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
How do I get my instagram to update ???? It says intagram will stop working please help!! :':)-\ I have already clicked automatic update (BTW i have a HTC desire c )

ellakate1999

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what to do !! sorry i couldn't give you any advice but i clicked automatic update but it hasn't updated . I also hve an htc desire c

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what to do !! sorry i couldn't give you any advice but i clicked automatic update but it hasn't updated . I also hve an htc desire c

Sna Qadir

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Check any software updates for your phone. Cz I have the same phone and I have that video option after the latest update of Instagram.