Poor gaming performance...

XtrGamer123

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I know HTC Desire C is a low-end phone but mine can't play even basic games like Subway Surfers, Jetpack Joyride, Bad Piggies and Zenonia 5 without it lagging horribly. However I have been able to play Angry Birds, Clash of Clans, Clumsy Bird and Hill Climb Racing without any lag. I can also play games on that My Boy! GBA emulator very smoothly 95% of the time (but it does lag for short bursts of time). I have not rooted my phone, Android version is 4.0.3, am using Nova Launcher and run all games in Boost Mode (Clean Master). Have plenty of free space on my 8GB SD card. Can anything be done? If not, can you recommend some good games that will not lag on my phone? :-\ :'(

marec chamberlin

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
:confused::confused:yes I play gta vice city on my HTC Desire c and it is sooooooooooooooooo laggy. Then one day I started playing it I clicked on the app then waited for all the information on the app about gta to go and then I clicked resume game it loaded and then instead of starting the game up it took me back to my phone menu screen. please help.

thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan