New to Desire Eye

uw

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Kinda quiet in this section. But I'll write a short review of the phone since I just got it. Had the Desire Eye (At&t) for about a week now and I must say, I've been pleasantly surprise by it. I've went through various phones the past 12 months and so far, this is my favorite. The phone feels smooth and fast. So far, I'm liking Sense. The camera is surprising good. Love the screen and the 5.2 inch seems like the perfect size, especially since it has onscreen buttons. And the phone feels great. Metals are nice, but HTC's polycarbonate isn't bad either. I don't have big hands, but the curves makes it really comfortable to hold. Battery has been good so far (at least for my usage). And the waterproof is a great feature. Every high end phones should have this feature.

There are only 2 negatives I can think of. First is that dang bezel. I personally think boom sound is overrated. I would take an ok front or bottom speaker and a smaller bottom bezel any day. The phone is almost as tall as Note 4 or Oneplus One, but with a smaller screen size. Good thing it's narrow or it wouldn't be comfortable to hold. And my other gripe is I can't figure out how to enable continuous/infinite scrolling on the home pages. It's either a missing feature or I'm not smart enough to figure it out.

But other than that, I think this is a great phone. Probably the most underrated phone from 2014. Yes, the front facing camera is a bit of a gimmick, but I chose this over the M8 because of the rear camera and the waterproof feature. This phone really should have been called a high end phone. What mid-range phone had a Snapdragon 801? I hope HTC continue this model and come out with something new later this year or next year. I'd get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670