1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone who has a Desire HD check this out!

Some of you might be interested in this:

It's a 1500 mAh battery for the Desire HD and it seems to be the exact same size as the battery that comes stock in the Desire HD. Someone please try it out and post a review... I'd try it, but I live in the US and do not have Desire HD.

90% of mAh figures on such batteries are totally lies.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugrus View Post
    90% of mAh figures on such batteries are totally lies.
    They are a bit like the fuel performance figures that manufacturers supply for cars....i.e. bull.

I got my DHD last month and the battery hardly lasted the day i bought after changing the rom and the kernal i get a good day and a half before i need to charge.Don't know how much more I get over the oem battery as thats been in a drawer since i got the phone

After update to Gingerbread my battery work almost double so long tan before (two days in stead of one day).
    Turn off WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth when you not use it. I also have back light to 40%

I got one of those off ebay and there is a noticeable difference but I may have gotten a good one.

Default Re: Anyone who has a Desire HD check this out!

Flash android revolution, it gets me MUCH more battery life than stock.

My brand new 1600mAH battery (via ebay) that only cost me £4 runs for 7hours 45mins.

Default HTC 1200mAH 1 year old runs for 6hours ~15mins.

My one year old 1600mAH battery however now goes for ~3hours.

So you get a small increase in power. But don't expect it to last a year!

Still at £4 for a couple of months use can I complain?

P.S. ask any electronic engineer about batteries and they'll tell you that whilst you can add extra capacity, you do sacrifice battery life. Just physics.

Used Battery Left Pro app.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191
    Stuart Halliday - The Computer Man
    http://stuarthalliday.com/

Default Re: Anyone who has a Desire HD check this out!

Received my 2340mAh battery today and it seems to be going OK so far, HD does kill the battery off but the 1200mAh was a ridiculous battery! hope to see improvements with my new battery!

Smile Re: Anyone who has a Desire HD check this out!

Care to tell us where you got this 2340mAH battery?

While it is possible to have a battery like this, the only way they can do this is by reducing the number of times it can be cycled.

Of course could just be a sticker on the battery!

Can you run it passed the app Battery Left and tell us how long it takes to discharge?
    Stuart Halliday - The Computer Man
    http://stuarthalliday.com/