Blackberry 9780 to HTC Desire HD

Alkajak

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9780. Been using BB for about 4 years now and I do like it a lot, but I have fallen in love with the physical of DHD. I've always wanted to try out Android as it has so much more to offer, although definitely not as many apps as the iPhone (neither did the Blackberry). Is this the best phone to have right now, in terms of HTC? Anyone with experience have any helping words with this phone? It would be a big shift from Blackberry Messenger, and I would also need to switch up my data plan.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I was in your shoes too last year and switched to the nexus one. Now I'm going to move to the desire hd. I thought I would miss bb messenger but didn't. There are so many ways to chat and everyone uses texts anyway. I don't miss blackberry at all and my wife switched to android too. We don't like the iphone ios so this was a great option.

Sledneck#AC

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from the Strom 2 to the DHD and it was the best decision i have made. I miss BBM a bit but the whole experience of android OS makes up for the lack of BBM plus there are lots of other messengers out there that are great and multi platform

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
i am moving from a blackberry 9860 to a desire HD.
the lack of support really is annoying me after 3 successful years with Blackberry! need a change now and a better experience so rolling with HTC!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma