1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Desire S announced, coming to Europe/Asia

Blog post

Device page

Specs:
    3.7 inch WVGA screen
    1GHz Snapdragon MSM8255
    Front & rear cameras
    HD video capture (not sure if this is 720p or 1080)
    Unibody aluminum design like the Legend

Availability:
    "The HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Incredible S smartphones, will be broadly available to customers across major European and Asian markets during Q2 2011." - via HTC PR
    Last edited by Kyle Gibb; 02-15-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)
    VCL

Love this phone, hoping it comes to T-Mobile USA. Have the Nexus One and IMO is almost the perfect device. The Desire S has the added specs the Nexus One lacked to make the perfect phone. Please bring this phone to T-Mobile USA.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Default Can't wait...

Announced that o2 will have this for us Brits so just a few months left with the Palm before the HTC takes over the smart phone chores.

Also hope this comes to the U.S.

is this definitely a uni-body aluminium design ...... everyone seems to agree it's uni-body but i cant find out about the aluminium part
    reason i ask is my wife has the legend and doesn't want to move away from the aluminium if the desire s is as you say aluminium then this is definitely the upgrade she has been waiting for (but she is also drooling over the SE ARC)

Carphone Warehouse (Best Buy) in the UK are offering the Desire S for pre-order with a delivery date of 28th March for anyone who's interested.