htc desire x not turning on at all

Maria Kampitaki

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
i bought my htc one month ago.yesterday it turned off because the battery run out.i charged it for a few hours,i tried charging it by usb on my pc, i even removed the battery a few times and put it back but it is not responding at all.what's wrong?is the problem the power button or is it a hardware breakdown?is there anything i can do myself or should i sent it to htc servise?please help..

Pri26

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys~

Same problem with my phone, it turned off suddenly last night while i was on the call. I had kept it on charging , the LED is on but the phone is not switching on. I also tried volume down and power button, removed the battery for several times. But nothing happened.
Please HELP!!

Rigas

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Just throw the phone in a trash can. Because, its a hardware problem.

Even tough its a manufacturing fault it will not cover under replacement only service warranty.

HTC knows there's a problem with the phones screen, but no resolution for that.

If you go to service center it will cover under service warranty and they will change only the screen. And again after some months the same problem arises,At that time it will not cover under any warranty and they will charge for it.

So its better for you to throw the mobile. just go and Exchange with some other brand(other than HTC:-$).

robin japhta

May 16, 2013
Visit site
i am so mad right now, i have an htc desire x for two weeks now and i love the phone, i love it, but it just shut down after the battery whent empty and now it wont go on anymore, how the hell can this happen to this awesome phone, someone please help i am so frustrated right now

Emily Hodgson1

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I had My Desire HD HTC for a a year or 2 (it was my mums phone before me) It was well kept and It always charged it at the right time yadda yadda yadda...
and 2 weeks ago I was out at a friends place and I was texting my friend and my dad at the time, I put the phone down to go to the toilet..came back and it was off, tried everything
and it wouldn't turn back on I have been without a phone for 2 weeks and I needed my phone...
Just recently got a new battery to see if that will work...Nope its on charge atm and no LED light, and I really don't have a lot for a new phone

Michael Campbell15

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
i have had the same problem for a couple of days and had nearly given up, but i think i have figured out how to turn your htc back on proper and fully working. I pressed the power button and immediately after, i plugged in the charger, everything was there including games, photos, etc.
im not sure if this works for all versions of the htc, but it did for my desire 300.