- 1 Posts
music files are missing after connecting to PC and moved music files to folder
I connected the phone to my PC using the USB cable.
Then I went to the /sdCards/downloads folder and created folders for the music files and moved them.
Then, disconnected the phone from the PC and connected it back... found the all the music files are missing...got deleted
how to get that back....
- 12-17-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Re: music files are missing after connecting to PC and moved music files to folder
How did you move them? Did you do "cut" "paste"?
It's best to always "copy" data until you can test to make sure the files got copied, then go back and delete them from the original location.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- By omello in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 12Last Post: 05-29-2016, 01:49 PM
- By Algotechapps in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2015, 02:56 AM
- By Aljaz Benko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 12-26-2013, 03:27 AM
- By Algotechapps in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:43 AM
- By FairyMary1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:57 AM