- 1 Posts
After recovery with HTC Sync Manager recent calls and messages are shown, but all contacts are lost
Hi, I'm using HTC Desire X.
Here are the sequence of my actions which cause the problem:
1)I had "can't establish a reliable connection" problem when signing in Google Play.
2)So I have decided to create backup of all files with HTC Sync Manager.
3)Then I have receted my phone.
4)Then after recovery I got all my stupid music, photo stuff, message texts without contact names, recent calls and only my first 6 contacts! The other 200 or more contacts are lost. Please help me
P.S If there is nothing I can do, I have backup files in ...\MediaHub\HSMBackup directory. Can I get somehow manually my contacts from there?
- 04-07-2014, 12:26 PM #2
Re: After recovery with HTC Sync Manager recent calls and messages are shown, but all contacts are l
Can you log into the device using your Google Account and sync contacts in Settings > Accounts > Google > Contacts? Hopefully you did have that option enabled, it makes retrieving contacts easy and keeps everything stored online for future reference.
- By KiranB2 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 23Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:12 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:38 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Tacoboy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:36 AM
- By bigmatt503 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 03:11 AM