notifications

gmit

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello.

I'm annoyed about following two things:

1. When SMS delivery report arrives, nothing visually changes; I can only inspect it by clicking on message and selecting 'view report', which is too complicated for something what should be visible right away.

2. When phone is connected to the power (which is almost all the time :(), notification LED shows only charging status, not message/email/missed calls notification (by blinking). I would prefer latter ones to have priority over charging since they are much more important.

Are there any workarounds for this? Tnx.

KBV1

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey

Sorry to steal this thread but i could see no point making a new one to ask 1 question :D

On the HTC desire are you able to add you own custom MP3s as ringtone/SMS/Email/Messenger/MMS?

think01

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey

Sorry to steal this thread but i could see no point making a new one to ask 1 question :D

On the HTC desire are you able to add you own custom MP3s as ringtone/SMS/Email/Messenger/MMS?

Of course you can! To be truly honest, I didn't try to configure Messenger notification, but all others work fine! And with software like ChompSms you can set a custom ringtone for a single contact receiving sms!

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
for ringtones connect your device as Disc drive navigate to media>audio>create a folder called ringtones then drag and drop your desired mp3 into it, it will now show up in the stock ringtone selector for sms you need to add them to media>audio>notification for alarms create a folder called alarms in the same audio folder.

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Tnx a lot for the advice. The utility would do the trick, but, unfortunately, I don't think I'll root my phone anytime soon. :rolleyes:

There is no need to root your device to gain audio notifications on missed calls anylonger there is an app on android market called missed call for android2.x beta that dose the job nicely :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae