- 17 Posts
My HTC Desire keeps restarting after SIM PIN# entry
My HTC Desire original model with the standard Vodafone UK software keeps dying during boot. Every time a few seconds to a minute after entering the SIM PIN# the phone just goes blank. When I press the on button it starts booting again instead of giving a locked screen.
I've noticed that if the battery is 100% charged then the phone can actually boot and stay on for about 20 minutes.
Now I've noticed that if I remove the SIM card it works perfectly, although a phone without a SIM card is as useful as a car without petrol.
This is a new (or refurbished new phone) as it was replaced by HTC a couple of months ago for exactly the same problem
Could it be the apps I'm using or is this a recurring HW fault?
- By TerraZZ in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
- By kannansk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2012, 11:43 PM
- By reggiehgkl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2011, 02:40 AM
- By Tom Williams in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:19 PM
- By fairygirl69 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:34 PM