I saw the Desire for the first time today...and I was impressed

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I want to share something I discovered. I was at Best Buy today in the Magnolia Theater section. They had a setup that demonstrated how certain entertainment devices can be controlled through an Android or IOS device. I looked closer and saw they had an HTC phone (I'd never seen before) in the console. I was caught off guard by the display quality, physical buttons, optical trackpad, and the fact that this phone looked brand new (condition). It was running Sense, but was responsive even though it was using a live wallpaper. Navigating with the optical trackpad was something I had never seen before. I could tell it was an older phone, because it was running Android 2.2, but no one was around to verify the model. So, after a web search I found out it was an HTC Desire and that it had very high review ratings. I was just tickled that they chose the HTC Desire as the centerpiece for that Demo they were running :D

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I want to share something I discovered. I was at Best Buy today in the Magnolia Theater section. They had a setup that demonstrated how certain entertainment devices can be controlled through an Android or IOS device. I looked closer and saw they had an HTC phone (I'd never seen before) in the console. I was caught off guard by the display quality, physical buttons, optical trackpad, and the fact that this phone looked brand new (condition). It was running Sense, but was responsive even though it was using a live wallpaper. Navigating with the optical trackpad was something I had never seen before. I could tell it was an older phone, because it was running Android 2.2, but no one was around to verify the model. So, after a web search I found out it was an HTC Desire and that it had very high review ratings. I was just tickled that they chose the HTC Desire as the centerpiece for that Demo they were running :D

Finally got around to taking pictures of what I saw:

IMAG0157.jpg