- 04-26-2013, 01:29 PM #2
Re: how do you log out of the playstore/market??
With a hand-me-down phone, it would be best to just do a factory reset so you can start from scratch. Should be somewhere under Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset
If you don't want to do that though, I don't remember exactly how to delete a Google account on your version of Android, but it should be under Settings > Accounts somewhere.
- By Dan Bachman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 23Last Post: 11-29-2015, 12:22 AM
- By coalming in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 22Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:11 PM
- By craigrn16 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 37Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:47 PM
- By Love Divine in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 34Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:33 AM
- By qu1nn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:07 AM