- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
New user needs help! "Unfortunately, Twitter has stopped working"
Hello all I just received a HTC Desire so I don't have to use my blackberry for the remainder of my contract.
I download all the updates for the apps (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc) and amongst the updates, Twitter suddenly stopped working.
I can no longer reply to tweets, as a message comes up saying "Unfortunately, Twitter has stopped working".
Has anyone got a fix for this? I've uninstalled the update and I am using the old version of twitter but obviously I'd like to use the update!
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
- 02-13-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Re: New user needs help! "Unfortunately, Twitter has stopped working"
Have you emailed Twitter? There should be an email address on the bottom of the app's play store page but I'm not 100% sure.
Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-05-2015, 08:30 AM #3
- By petercroft in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:40 AM
- By Ido Knowitall in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM
- By locutis in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:44 PM
- By hartpump in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:45 PM
- By lwiljanen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:08 PM