Help, Txt lag

hawkeye#AC

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently cleared the data on my contacts to free space and then reimported them from the SD card. However, after I did that, whenever i go to send a txt to someone I don't have a conversation open with already, it takes roughly 45 sec-1 min. to send. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the only problem i have had with my desire and it never happened before!

jnader14

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Had a sort of similar issue with this. My contacts ended up duplicating and slowing processes while they were saved to my "Phone" profile and on the SD. I think it's because your phone is accessing contacts from multiple places. If you save your contacts to your google account you can go into your gmail contacts via your computer and manage/consolidate (if there are duplicates).

Takes a bit of work to perfect, but it will provide you a more reliable way to back up your contacts then delete the excess from the phone and SD, then reimport from google.

Long story short, try to make sure your contacts get imported straight to your phone from your gmail account..that could help, because I had a pretty similar problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12