1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7.1 RC1

Default How many versions of the Desire are there?!

We've seen the graphite version.

We've seen the silver version.

We've seen the black version.

But here's the bit I don't get, in the LED thread, wantadesire helpfully posted this (scroll to the bottom). Note the red ring around the cameras.

These contacts are definitely not on all versions as videos from the MWC. Check any youtube clip or this page from our very own AndroidCentral. In all cases without the contacts, note the lack of the red ring around the camera.

So would that make a 4th version? And remember, these are all European sources, rather than examples for the US market. So I'm guessing it's not Verizon Red.

Any ideas???
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,970 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cleargrey View Post
    We've seen the graphite version.

We've seen the silver version.

We've seen the black version.

But here's the bit I don't get, in the LED thread, wantadesire helpfully posted this (scroll to the bottom). Note the red ring around the cameras.

These contacts are definitely not on all versions as videos from the MWC. Check any youtube clip or this page from our very own AndroidCentral. In all cases without the contacts, note the lack of the red ring around the camera.

So would that make a 4th version? And remember, these are all European sources, rather than examples for the US market. So I'm guessing it's not Verizon Red.

Any ideas???
    Whoa! Very good eye there. I'll swing by HTC today and try to track that down.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7.1 RC1

Cheers. Everyone seems to have missed it and I can't find anything on if-it's-not-here-it-doesn't-exists-Google.

Muchas gracias

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts

Maybe it's Vodafone red?