HTC DLX first pictures

anon(40324)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Looks good, and glad to hear the 2500mah battery got in there. As a Galaxy Nexus owner, though, I really wish more manufacturers would get on board with the on-screen keys...

cltatenza

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I really like this phone, well have to see what happens between now and when I'm up for an upgrade at the end if January...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
You guys have any experience how fast HTC helps push out Android updates on non-Nexus phones? I know Verizon is getting it's butt kicked by T-Mobile. I just see this phone and think how much of a shame it is that it isn't a Nexus.

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
You guys have any experience how fast HTC helps push out Android updates on non-Nexus phones? I know Verizon is getting it's butt kicked by T-Mobile. I just see this phone and think how much of a shame it is that it isn't a Nexus.

so far on my OneX the updates have been spot on with JB due at the end of the month. I only buy unlocked/unbranded so no carrier interferrence.For me the improvements in sense leave me no real desire to root or excessively mod the phone.i buy a phone for what it can do now and if what it can do now will still be relevent for a year or so, not what it might be able to do with a rumoured/proposed might be maybe update in the months to come.and definitly not at the mercy of a carrier.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Root and use a custom ROM :). Your homemade nexus :p

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I will say this.. the processor is quite battery friendly.. now will you get 12 hours out of it? no.. but you will find that with moderate use that a full 8 hours is possible. Now with that screen its hard to turn it off. lmao

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This is going to make it hard to decide which device I want this holiday season! Seeing as I will be forced to buy unsubsidized to keep unlimited data I would want a device that is guaranteed updates (a Nexus Device) however every leak of upcoming Nexus (Possibly Nexi) device(s) just cannot stack up to the pure specs of this (HTC DLX)! I have been there with the HTC Rezound and waiting forever for an update was excruciating! Battery life doesn't really matter to me seeing as I currently have the Droid Razr and I'm lucky to get 6hrs on a full charge so 8-12 hours would be fantastic especially on a device as powerful and sexy as the DLX!

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wonder what happened to the Notification lights on the back and a 12mp camera like rumors said. I really hope they have more internal storage than 16gb if there is no removable sd card

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
The front isn't bad looking and while I like the soft touch material on the back, it's quite bland (kind of ugly). All that area on the back and they couldn't find room for a kickstand or better speaker grill? But, what really kills it for me is the non-removable battery. Regardless of how much more efficient or battery friendly the hardware may be or the size/capacity of the battery, I want the CHOICE of having extra batteries at my disposal to just swap and go at any given time. I simply don't care to ever tether my phone to a charge unless as a last resort.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I will say this.. the processor is quite battery friendly.. now will you get 12 hours out of it? no.. but you will find that with moderate use that a full 8 hours is possible. Now with that screen its hard to turn it off. lmao

He says this almost like he knows. :p

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Looks good, and glad to hear the 2500mah battery got in there. As a Galaxy Nexus owner, though, I really wish more manufacturers would get on board with the on-screen keys...

I really don't like on screen keys......

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2