- 1 Posts
Droid Eris Problems... Need help A.S.A.P.
My brother recently bought this droid Eris.. He gave it to me since he really cant use it because its a cdma phone... Ive been trying to use it for internet and mp3 purposes but i simply cant get on to the home menu... the WiFi refuses to connect to my home WiFi, but after reading up on a couple sites and i discovered that i could use methods to bypass the activation settings but none of them work... the only thing i got through with was to search for music in the quick search, but still not getting the internet to work. Why? and can you help... i tried rebooting it as well a couple times when the phone stuck... It usually works but today after i got home its been stuck on the three androids on skateboards... thought it was because the battery died but i guess that's not the case since i charged it fully when i got home until the little light got green.... can anyone help me please... i really want to use the phone... and most of all i wanna get it off of this stupid start up screen... ...
- 01-01-2013, 03:22 PM #2
- 1,159 Posts
- By FauxCaptain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 12:45 AM
- By legorac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:50 AM
- By Redraider1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2010, 11:39 PM
- By blunt420 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:49 AM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:57 AM