- 2 Posts
Droid Eris App Help
I was able to charge my old Eris and skip the activation process for Verizon and connect to wifi but now The Market will not open, I was able to download the Amazon App Store but then says there is a Parse Error and downloaded and installed the GetJar app but when I try to download an app it also gives me an error.
I only want to use this for to hook up to to my blue tooth speaker that I have at work. All I really want is Pandora and iHeartRadio - or even one of them would be fine.
I have never tried rooting a device but would be willing to try anything as long as I have directions of how to do it.
Thanks for your help!
- 01-07-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- 868 Posts
Re: Droid Eris App Help
If that doesn't work, report back and I'll give you quick instructions for rooting and installing a custom ROM.
- By Slick Nick in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2013, 02:22 PM
- By sanna230 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2011, 12:56 AM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:39 PM
- By stellaiman in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:15 PM
- By stellaiman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:03 PM