Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with qpst

sorry if this is a dumb question but i cant get qpst to read my droid eris.im trying to fix my internet that seems to work when it wants to and i have the eris flashed to cricket.i been reading threads to see if i can find anything but didnt find much. i.ve went to ports but there are only com1 and com2 im guessing com3 would be the eris but i cant find it in there and went to device manager and still cant find it.i.ve went to add port and doesnt pick anything up.im going nuts.i dont know how else to get the eris to show up.anyone know??

ROM
    In Progress

You might have better luck checking those settings with an apn toggle app that will let you edit/add apn settings. qpst is old, unless you plan on searching nv items butif an apn app is faster why waste time?

ROM
    In Progress

Default Re: Help with qpst

btw, what do you have working besides call/txt.. mms?, check your cricket coverarge cricket is unusual, if u dont have the 55 planyou may not get 'roaming' which is just any coverage outside your 'market' which is defined by your area code I think

ROM
    Stock 2.3 ZVJ , Stock 2.1

##3424# is to go in DIAGNOSTICS MODE
    Always try, again, again, and again (unless you brick your phone) lmmfao. - Issac Newton