2.1v2 and bluetooth

SoCal64

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to connect my bluetooth headphones. I can pair the device fine. When I long press it there's only the option to unpair..no connect.

Anyone else have this going on and if so is there a fix?

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
yeah although some here will deny it, there is a problem with bt on v2. I mentioned on another post and some suggested it was my headset. no there is definite problem with pairing. I can get it to pair but every once in a while it will loose connection and refuse to pair even though phone says its already paired.

Last edited:

rsempsey

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
yeah although some here will deny it, there is a problem with bt on v2. I mentioned on another post and some suggested it was my headset. no there is definite problem with pairing. I can get it to pair but every once in a while it will loose connection and refuse to pair even though phone says its already paired.

There is a problem with BT on V2 (2.1 leak overall). Many people are having issues pairing depending on the device. Most problem with car stereos. I have Eris on 1.5, Rooted Droid and HTC Incredible (out of the box) and all pair fine. Droid Eris on 2.1v2, will pair but only stay connected for a second.