1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Display screen or browser on TV

Is there a way to display the phone screen or maybe just the browser on a TV? I can hook my phone up to my TV via the USB, but think it'd be cool to be able to make the screen so much bigger.
    Palm Treo 755 --> Rooted Droid Eris --> Rooted HTC Thunderdud --> 2012 Google Nexus 7 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S4

You can hook your Eris to a TV via usb? I didn't think that was possible.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I can hook it up and access the media (video, music, photos) - pretty easily. As long as the TV has a USB, I suppose.
    Palm Treo 755 --> Rooted Droid Eris --> Rooted HTC Thunderdud --> 2012 Google Nexus 7 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S4

Oh ok that makes sense. But yeah you'd need some special app made for the Eris to send a video signal via USB which is more trouble than its worth
    Last edited by redman213; 05-09-2010 at 03:04 AM.

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Plus the app would have to be tv specific as every company tv has a different driver. I have a samsung WiseLink port which can display photos and play MP3's, but I haven't tried anything else. The Droid Incredible can display items onto a TV with a special cable, but it isn't compatible with the Eris/Hero.
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

I have a Sammy also I use mine to display pics and mp3 but figured the lil eris's vid processor was too small?
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T