People that dont really use a phone before review

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about this point i just could not sit back and let this person go on this crap of a review i found

?Worst phone I've ever owned.?
Reviewed by Arcroyal , Walnut Creek, Ca on May 7, 2010

Ease of use
Display
Design
Features
Battery Life
Don't waste your money on this phone...If you need Android operating system, pop for the Motorola. It's a far better phone. I can't wait to get rid of this Eris. I will say this though, it's durable...I've thrown this phone at the ground more times than I care to think about and it still works.

Pros:
good battery life

Cons:
terrible user interface

This is a post i found on verizon and it made me laught right away who ever this person is they are a complete idiot. They say the Eris had bad interface, :confused: i have never had a problem with it, its a great interface Sense UI is the top of the list. Another thing i noiticed right away was what he or she says about the battery life, Good Battery Life?????????? every Eris owner knows the battery life is crap and we learn to deal with it if you ask me i dont think this person had the phone longer then a hour

hydro

May 12, 2010
Visit site
i actually get pretty damn good battery life. a co worker and i both have the eris, his is always dying while were at work, i usually dont end up charging mine til i goto bed. we both have seidio 1750 mah batteries (was told i can expect an hour or 2 more than stock 1300mah battery).

unplugged my phone this morning at 7, sent about 50txts, couple emails, surfed the web while i was on my breaks (45mins) and updated all my apps in the market. right now im at 66%, only 6 hours away from 24 hrs and not even at 50% yet.

and sense ui = win

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
yeah me too! they werent to tech savy or they owned a droid and wanted to sheet on the eris for the hell of it !

MOTO DROID lol so elton john!

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
CrackMonkey reppin' the Eris fo real. Better shut the f*** up before they get smacked the f*** up. Ya feel me?

f*** you man if you where to read the whole thing you would see that i found this post on the verizon website or maybe you just cant read that well you ghetto mofo

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
CrackMonkey reppin' the Eris fo real. Better shut the f*** up before they get smacked the f*** up. Ya feel me?

f*** you man if you where to read the whole thing you would see that i found this post on the verizon website or maybe you just cant read that well you ghetto mofo
Crack calm down, reppin means representing, as in you are sticking up for the eris. an people doggin it will get smacked up! So in short he's on your side:cool:

appologise. . . Now no crack for you till you can be a good monkey ! :D

nkwebb140

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The person who posted that on the Verizon site probably isn't even smart enough to navigate through the Sense UI.

Honestly, it sounds like someone who has never even touched the beautiful HTC Droid Eris.

F 'em.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech