3D Gallery DL for all the Eris 2.1!

gypsy76#AC

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
this is the link i used to download the file to allow you to view your photos in a 3D Gallery like the update that the motodroid had. It just some more bells and wistles nothing to write home about but still a cool feature. it worked fine for me but perhaps it was taken down , i google searched and found in the list forum on the OP.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
download apk's.

make sure your setup to install non-market apps.

Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources

Now, transfer the file to your SD card via USB mount.

Use a file browser or installer app of your choice, my fav is ES File Explorer.

Look on the SD card location for the apk file you copied, and click on it and install.

this will work on any 2.1(+) OS.

gypsy76#AC

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
off my own topic, but i did find a file from androidforums to add live wallpapers! downloaded it to my eris, said to start in reboot, but get an exclamation point in red and not sure where to go from there! has anyone tried this or know what im doing wrong to get this to work . it is a file lwpupdate1_1 file?

ATP

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
off my own topic, but i did find a file from androidforums to add live wallpapers! downloaded it to my eris, said to start in reboot, but get an exclamation point in red and not sure where to go from there! has anyone tried this or know what im doing wrong to get this to work . it is a file lwpupdate1_1 file?

It will make your phone lag don't bother

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The eris isn't powerful enough to deal with live wallpapers, hence why verizon pulled it off. The processor isn't designed to work that hard and do everything you want it to do.