working lock app

adamckeefe

May 21, 2010
Visit site
i?m having a problem where my eris answers calls when it?s in my pocket. I carry my phone in my front pocket and any lock app that I?ve tried does not keep it from answering in my pocket. the default slider lock doesn?t work, it?s simply way too easy to move the slider down, especially while in your pocket. if the phone stops ringing before you slide it down, the screen is still activated with a missed call notification, so the slider is still there. the pattern lock isn?t an option because it doesn?t apply to incoming calls.

a lot of these lock apps just don?t work because you can unlock them by hitting the soft keys, or they don?t apply to incoming calls. is there a lock app that only works with the hard keys or the trackball?

I?m looking for a lock app that will replace the default slider so I can?t activate it in my pocket and that will keep it locked down after a missed call. any developers out there interested in working on this? I think something similar to the iphone slider would work, as long as it applies to incoming calls and can?t be unlocked with any other key. is that too much to ask? anyone have any advice?

mistaj33

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I would also love to see something that works. I've tried LockBot and since it doesn't activate on incoming calls, you're left with the big Answer/Decline buttons on the screen. Inevitably, they get pressed when pulling the phone out of your pocket. I just want the stock Eclair or Flan lockscreen but from everything I've read, you need root to do it.

I'll post a similar app request on a couple of other forums and report back with any findings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz