Please help!!!

firegrl2129

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Eris and so far I really like it, however I can't figure out how to download/save photos and ringtones sent in text messages...someone please help!!! THANK YOU!!!

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i'm not sure about the ringtones but the photos can be saved. i use handcent for my messaging, if you havent downloaded it yet, give it a try. in handcent when the mms comes in, it will say "download mms", answer yes, then long press on the photo and one of your options is to save to sd card.hope this helps.

MRickrode

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I also use handcent. Videos are a little different because you have to long press outside of the video but inside the box that surrounds the video. I think that's what you'll have to do for the ringtones. If you're using the stock messaging program, I believe that you need to be in the thread of the message, then push menu and you can save stuff that way. Don't select the picture / video / ringtone, just do it from the message thread.

Hope that helps.

somdfisher#AC

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I use the program that comes with it, just hold down on the actual text in came it and it will let you save it. It wont let you if it is open. Hard to explain but I did it by accident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34