Contacts

megzluvzu

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Here is my problem- I had a droid incredible with backup assistance, i ended up losing that phone so I switched over to the Eris to find out that this phone does not have backup assistance. I have called Verizon a million times. I have signed into my Verizon acct online and looked at the "manage my contacts" and there is nothing there. The rep I talked to said that was strange and so she forwarded me to someone else who told me to login to my gmail acct and look at my contacts there. Did that, there are NO contacts. (I dont use my gmail acct ever.) So my question is, are all my contacts just gone? Are those my only options for retrieving my contacts? That really freaking sucks.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Here is my problem- I had a droid incredible with backup assistance, i ended up losing that phone so I switched over to the Eris to find out that this phone does not have backup assistance. I have called Verizon a million times. I have signed into my Verizon acct online and looked at the "manage my contacts" and there is nothing there. The rep I talked to said that was strange and so she forwarded me to someone else who told me to login to my gmail acct and look at my contacts there. Did that, there are NO contacts. (I dont use my gmail acct ever.) So my question is, are all my contacts just gone? Are those my only options for retrieving my contacts? That really freaking sucks.

Are you sure the Backup Assistant app on your DROID Incredible was syncing correctly when you had it?

If you weren't syncing with Google, Backup Assistant would be your only hope and of that wasn't working correctly, you may be out of luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums