Keyboard or Predictive Text Error?

keitheronie

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this minor error, but it is rather frustrating...

whenever i type in "id," the phone used to auto-correct it to "I'd." however, recently it's been doing something a little funky...when i type in "id" it corrects it to "I'd" on screen, but among the options that show up to correct it "I'd" is not one of them. The first option is "is" and when you hit space it changes it to "is."

further, even if I type in "I'd" with the apostrophe, it still corrects it to "is." anyone have the same problem or know a fix?

note, all the example typings i included i don't actually include the quotations.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I tend to like typing freely vs using the word prediction. But, that's just me.
There is always the swype keyboard. ;)

giggalz41

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
i had a sorta same problem ...i'd type in i'm it would give me i'm or I'm..but you couldnt click on it or nothing..you couldnt do anything but type whatever..then use the back space..so for over a month i have been going i am i would..i will be.. etc..its annoying...but i think for me..the recent update fixed that problem..or at least i hope

teggy6

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
you should try a different key board, i recenetly started using SWIFTKEY from the market place, it is amazing, it analyzes your texting to know what words you use most, much better than the stock one, i hated the select the word then back space and retype to fix it, but this app some times i don't even have to type a letter cuase it knows what words i use after the others..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar