Need Help With Eris Signal !!

M.J.H.#AC

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Last night we were at a banquet for all my co-workers and for some reason everyone with an LG or a Blackberry was getting 2-3 bars of service and my Eris that I of course we hoping to show off got ZERO bars. I pulled the battery twice and did not help, the battery drained probably within an hour.

Can anyone help me understand what would have caused this, etc.

Thank you! *228 and option 2 and it did not seem to help the service really.

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Last night we were at a banquet for all my co-workers and for some reason everyone with an LG or a Blackberry was getting 2-3 bars of service and my Eris that I of course we hoping to show off got ZERO bars. I pulled the battery twice and did not help, the battery drained probably within an hour.

Can anyone help me understand what would have caused this, etc.

Thank you! *228 and option 2 and it did not seem to help the service really.
Were you able to make a call or did the call fail? I have noticed that same issue on my Eris BUT everytime I have made a call and had never dropped a call either.......even though I was seeing NO signal strength.
That said Droid seems to have a very strong "phone" circuit as I have NEVER seen that bar go below three bars at any time anywhere, when I check my Eris at the same spot with both ON, Droid shows me a full signal and Eris shows one....YET I can make calls.go figure. I know of some folks who have returned Eris thinking its bad BUT it just might be the nature of how HTC does their radio circuit.
Then you mentioning that the battery rapidly drained sort of pulls up a red flag. Next time have a fully charged battery, check out at different places and IF it consistently loses signal it just might be time for an exchange !.