Original Verizon ROM

tophunterz

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a new phone on the way. Be here tomorrow I have been looking for the stock verizon ROM for three days. The one on XDA that most of the links are to the DEV removed the link. Does anyone know where I can find one to put on my phone to send back:confused:

tophunterz

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
your right

Hey, Sorry bud

It did download the second time I tried I might be getting them mixed up. Ive tried so many the last couple of days.

Do you just boot off the SD card in recovery with this one?

I am not familiar with the code stuff yet.

Thanks

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey, Sorry bud

It did download the second time I tried I might be getting them mixed up. Ive tried so many the last couple of days.

Do you just boot off the SD card in recovery with this one?

I am not familiar with the code stuff yet.

Thanks

I should have posted this as well - the instructions: xda-developers - View Single Post - Official Eris RUU

Attach your phone to your computer with the USB cable, and run the RUU program in Windows. It will wipe all data from your phone and return it to the stock 2.1 software, complete with the 1.49 S-ON bootloader, the default recovery image, and no root.

If you want to re-root from there, you'll have to use one of the new root methods, since your phone will be identical to the phones that Verizon is currently shipping out (with Android 2.1), not the original Android 1.5 version of the software.

killroi

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
wonderful post. its about half a year after this post and it still works like a charm. now i can send this back to get it fixed within warranty! thanks ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae