Charging Eris

tmanrules13

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I just got my eris today :) but when charging, i notice that its just stops charging and the battery symbol goes gray with an ! in the middle. Can anyone explain this?

Thanks! :)

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hello,
I just got my eris today :) but when charging, i notice that its just stops charging and the battery symbol goes gray with an ! in the middle. Can anyone explain this?

Thanks! :)
Have you tried removing the battery out for a minute,then put it back in, turn on the Eris and then try to charge. Hope you are using the wall charger that came with it? Some USB hubs will NOT work. Some PC's do not supply enough amps to trigger the charging circuit in some devices.

tmanrules13

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried removing the battery out for a minute,then put it back in, turn on the Eris and then try to charge. Hope you are using the wall charger that came with it? Some USB hubs will NOT work. Some PC's do not supply enough amps to trigger the charging circuit in some devices.

ok, did that and it starts charging again, ill see if it stays that way, and ill post again if the battery goes gray. thanks!