Angry birds problems ???

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I just recently rooted, and flashed kaosfroyo v38.
Prior to the root n flash, i had angry birds (not lite birds) from the market. I backed up with "reware My Backup Pro"
I restored my apps to find them not synced with the market
but they synced with appbrain when i downloaded it.
All my apps appear to be functioning properly, except angry birds, the one im addicted to most! lol
I havent updated my kernel to v8 yet, but intend to.
Since everything is the same except Auto killer is in place of ATK, which isnt needed in froyo I expect it to be Auto Killer stoping the install or its possibly a bug in Kaosfroyo v38 IDK?
Any help would be appreciated, addict going through withdrawls !:(

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Can you elaborate on it not working properly? Error message? Crash? etc...
Also, have you tried downloading it from the market directly vs. a restore from backup? I haven't had very good luck with the restore feature of any backup program.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah "error -18" installation unsucessful.
Yeah I did the restore and it FC'd so i went to the app mngr and unintsalled, tried market installation, and tried a appbrain fastweb install workaround that I read about. Ive scoured the XDA fourms an found nothing, I emailed Rovio with no reply.
Thanks for answering back!

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Situation update:

Some how even tho I deleted all traces that I could find of Angry birds Install files and anything else I could think of, I tried pulling the SD card then installing Angry birds and It installed with no problems. I then re-inserted my card and am playing happily again.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae